The Fans

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Introducing me

                                                                   Assalamualaikum
 
This is new chapter about me. Having a boring holiday and need something new..Now I get what I wanted most. Great!!! This is my blog. Where I want to share about a personal life with friends and fans.I'm good to wasting time where to create something new.So be a good friend with me guys....oollla
 
 
If you wanna know, here it goes.
Gonna tell you there’s a part of me that shows,
If we're close, gonna let you see everything,
But remember that you asked for it.
I'll try to do my best to impress,
But it’s easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart,
Well you asked for it,
For your perusing,
At times confusing,
Slightly amusing…
Introducing me!
 
This lyrics from the song " Introducing me" by Nick Jonas

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment